Our guide to getting the best out of your wax melt and staying safe!
WAX MELT SAFETY
- Ensure that you remove all packaging from your wax melt before use.
Read/Follow safety instructions provided with the tea lights and warmer/burner equipment before using wax melts.
- Use wax melts in a well ventilated yet draft-free area.
- BURN WITHIN SIGHT.
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP AWAY FROM DRAUGHTS AND FLAMMABLE OBJECTS.
- Do not eat your wax melt. If consumed, seek immediate medical advice.
- When Fragrance from your wax melt is spent, please always dispose of your residual wax responsibly and in accordance with your local disposal guidelines.
- DO NOT WASH OR DISPOSE OF WAX IN DRAIN OR COMPOST.
- For scented wax melts please read additional safety information relating to allergens (see product CLP label specific to fragrance).
- NEVER leave melting/burning equipment unattended.